A condition in which there is loss of normal pigmentation from skin or hair is known as vitiligo. There are certain factors which can cause vitiligo such as stress, improper hygiene, harsh antibiotic, excessive junk food, formation of toxins, sudden emotional trauma, past history of jaundice and inappropriate food combinations. Symptom of vitiligo may include white patches on skin.
Vitiligo Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for vitiligo which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for vitiligo which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the effective home remedies for vitiligo is the use of turmeric and mustard oil. Turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It helps in increasing the immune system of body and infection from bacteria. All you need to do is take turmeric powder (5 teaspoons) and mustard oil (250 ml). Mix them together and then apply on the affected region of your skin two times in a day. Continue this process for one year to get good results.
2. Radish seeds are considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for vitiligo. In the event you loved this short article and you would like to receive details with regards to vitiligo tedavisi 2015 youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40LCGh4fVI assure visit our webpage. It is believed that regular use of this home remedy will help in regeneration of melanin. All you need to do is take some powdered radish seeds and mix two teaspoons of vinegar in it. Make them into a fine paste and then apply on the affected area on regular basis for next six months.
3. St. John's wort is an herb which is very helpful in treating vitiligo. It is known to increase photosensitivity. Drinking the extract of this herb on regular basis for next five months will prove to be very beneficial.
4. Boil one liter of water and then add it on red geranium plant roots (50 grams). Wait for four hours and then strain this mixture. Now fill the bath tub with warm water and then add this mixture in it. Just before going to bed you can soak your body in this bath water for fifteen to twenty minutes. Continue this process for next twelve to fourteen minutes.
5. Ginger with psoralea is also very useful in treating this ailment. Ginger is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. Just take some ginger juice and soak some psoralea seeds in it for three days. Separate these seeds from ginger juice and allow them to dry in shade. Later grind these seeds to make a fine powder. You can daily consume one gram of this powder with one cup of milk for next two months.
6. Goose foot is a great home remedy which is very effective in treating vitiligo. You can consume this vegetable two times in a day for better results. You can also apply the juice of goose foot leaves on the affected region of your skin which is equally effective.
These were some of the most popular home remedies for vitiligo which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use.